a walk to remember

Sunday, June 29, 2008

praying..

ya Allah.. i never knew what a beautiful plan You have. and i never will. i only saw everything on my point of view. what i thought were only what i felt, what i saw on myself and what i would be involved with. but now i see everything clearly. what i have left behind, the long way to where i am today. to be stand tall and make it through all the rain and storm, it's all because of You help me. and i really thankful to You, my Lord..
Rabbi.. i never have negative thinking for You. i never did, naudzubillah.. but i just curious and wondering what was behind it all. what was Your plan for me. where it would lead me to. and now i know. now i can see it.. and i can only whisper "Thank You Allah for saving me.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home