a walk to remember

Sunday, July 13, 2008

alles ist klar!! =D

hola.. hola.. i'm in bandung now.. huhu.. finally!! i miss this place so much. i dont know how this place has its own charms and it makes me always feel like wanna go back to this place over and over again. my sis said maybe it's because i have some "good memories" in here.. well.. i have the bad one too.. the worst one i can say.. but now it's seem so beautiful..haha.. ok next..!! =p

actually on the way from jakarta to bandung, on the highway, somehow i felt missing my best friend so much.. *well.. yesterday i was telling missing the indo uniten, bt the person i miss rite now is not an indonesian. even not having the blood of it at all =p * it was because i read her blog yesterday. and i remembered all the misunderstanding that i had with her during my final sem in uniten and somehow it makes me laugh, how come we get mad each other over a small matter.. we always have an issue to be talked or fight about. and i remembered when she bought me a box of JCo when i was "ngambek" with her.. haha.. that was the box of happiness.. most of the time, we have issues related to the sms. it explains how dangerous when u talk to someone through sms without any emoticons or without correct characters. heheh..

although we have those many misunderstandings, i know that she always be the person that i count on. the latest were about the something that i'm unrelatedly involved with recently. i know how pressure she is trying to protect me, from people that closed to her, from friends and even her own sister.. thank you so much! i know maybe my sms bout that thing makin u mad at me, it was my mistake to push you to much when i know u are the one who will always back me up. but i was underpressure too. enough is enough. i think i have been so cruel to not spending my time with you and other friends when i was with him. now that i broke up with him, he cant be the reason for us to have misunderstanding or issue anymore right? i just want to put back our friendship to where it was, where i dont have to make a hard decision whether to spend my time with you and my friends or with my boyfriend. although i have one now * well i guess so* he's a very understanding person so that i dont have to choose between friend or him. insya Allah =D well.. whatever problem that we had, we made it clear and i hope i dont have to send you a card saying "sorry" to you or a bunch of flowers to say my sorry. hahah..

1 Comments:

At July 13, 2008 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Sh Munirah said...

I Miss You Very Much Too Rika!!

I also missed the issues we use to have with each other =p I guess all the misunderstanding really brought us closer and make this friendship grew stronger rite..

Btw rika this line that u wrote makes me smile for a reason...

"although i have one now * well i guess so* he's a very understanding person so that i dont have to choose between friend or him. insya Allah =D "

Rika , Whatever I do is my responsibility as your best friend and I don't think that "sorry" card or flower needed as long we resolves our misunderstanding..

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home