a walk to remember

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

options in life..

life is not always as we expect it to be.. rite? i experienced it myself since long time ago and i believe all of us have faced that stage of life.. disappoinment, confusion, tears and pain are just part of this life.. so many ups and downs in life and that make us stronger and more mature. a friend of mine said to me "dont you sorry for mistakes that you did or who you were, you are now because you learn from the mistakes that you did and the destiny which bring you to yourself now" i guess he was right. the mistakes or black past memories that we have are lessons in life.. they are the teacher of life.. and sometimes the tears and pain that we have been goin through make us to be someone new, someone different..you could be someone stronger or someone weaker. it's you who choose which one you want to be..

and beside all the happiness that Allah gave me, i also experienced some things that are unexpected.. but still i feel that Allah loves me very much. it's just like a proof to me that things that i thought was a bad things happened is actually not bad at all. it is even the good thing for me.. a good beginning.. and the thing happened was just the way to lead me back to the right path and before i would be hurt much more.. i admit there were changes in me because of it. i've talked bout this with my bestfriend.. but i could only said "i dont know why and i dont like these changes in me. some things really were change me" but i do try to manage myself to only reveal the positive changes, and try so hard to erase the negative ones..

and now that i face some options in mylife.. options that i must choose..and sometimes fears are coming. i'm afraid of what i choose might be not the right one..sometimes i just want to quit so that i dont have to choose. but not choosing any of it is another option, so where should i go? i just give it back to God to lead me to the right and best path for me. whatever option that i choose could lead to something expected or unexpected.. but again, life is not always as we expect it to be, rite?we'll never know what is the beautiful plan that Allah has.. so just go with the flow and i believe that Allah will always lead me to the best.. because i believe that He will never fail those who pray, tawakkal and give the highest hope to Him. i know that Allah loves me, and i hope that i will always lead my life sincerely.. ya Allah al-Hadii.. please give me the right way to the best..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home