a walk to remember

Saturday, January 31, 2009

someone called brother to me

i stayed over my friends' house in Hussie, malmo, last night since it was the last night they stayed on that house. They are indonesian exchange student and will be back to Indonesia next 2 weeks. but today they will go for euro trip, only 4 of them, me and some other friends spend last night over there, dinner at one of Indonesian's house, talking, taking pics and karaoke-ing til i slept around 3 am. In the morning clean up their house and send some of their stuff to other indonesian's house, so that they can take it back after finishing their euro trip later. And there the situation became a lil bit weird i think. Looking at their faces, i know they were sad to leave that house. On the way to train station, one of them, the closest one to me said "i dont like this.. i'm sad.." and i replied" dont be! u're going to go for euro trip tonight! u should feel happy! have fun and just be sad when u really are leaving sweden!" but in fact, deep inside my heart i was soOo sad..
and when 4 of them were about to leave malmo station to copenhagen, i felt like broken.. and i can see that he tried not to crying, and so do i, but i smiled and told him " dont worry! dont cry now! u should have fun now.. u'll be back here in a week!" he nodded his head and smiled..
as i went back from Malmo to Lund i keep remember of them.. they'll leave soon, i hate it.. especially him..oh i think i should state that i NEVER experienced any romantic feeling for him.. and will never.. he's more like a brother to me.. he's totally a figure of brother for me..and i still cant accept the fact that he's gonna leaving soon.. he's the one that will be available for me anytime.. the one that i run to when i'm lonely, when i just want to have talk, or when i need someone to share my problem.. he'll always be available if i need him.. anytime i'm down or sad, i'll can just call him and he will listen or come to me and listen to all my stories.. and he will give me my spirit back, motivate me with all his advises and his words, and give me this strength to stand in this situation.. he just believe in me and show me how to be optimist to get through my problems.. and i dont think i will be able make it without his support, his advises and all the motivations that he gave..sometimes i just ashamed, bcoz maybe his problems are much more complicated than mine.. but he never say it, he will patiently support me..
God.. why should he go? why cant he just be here? i dont wanna say goodbye to him.. and Oh dear God..i'm speechless..please let me stop crying now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home