a walk to remember

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

graduated.. convocation.. and move to sweden..!!!

alhamdulillah.. i have finished my bachelor degree n last sundays on 24 august 2008 i attended my convocation ceremony, which is amazing..!!! well, it's kinda funny bcoz i bought tickets for my parents n my sis. just the normal ticket, but when we arrived to the hall, the usherer took my family into the VVIP seat even though they have said that they just have the normal tickets. So, it was a bless because my family was sitting in the second row and they can see me clearly when i went to the stage and took my scroll. And i tell u, i'm so nervous when i'm walking to the stage, i'm soOo happyyy.. this is the event that i've been waiting for 5 years.. walking to the stage for taking my scrolls. When i shook the Vice Chancellor's hand, he was trying to do conversation with me, asking bout my home town.. and that took about few seconds for us to finish the conversation. hehe..

when i'm on the end of the stage, my Faculty's dean congratulates me and so does Mr.Charles, the head of International students office.. And as i walked to my seat, i cant stop smiling. i was so happy. and after the ceremony, i took soOo many pics with my friends and family. It was raining a bit, but still we were soOo crazy and taking pictures like everywhere in the campus.. and again, thank God that some worries that i had for this ceremony didnt happen. Alhamdulillah.. =)

The day after my convocation ceremony was another mark in my life, i fly to sweden. It was another amazing thing.. I'll start a new life in Sweden right after my convocation and the day i arrived in sweden was my 23rd bday!! my sis n bro in law fetch me up in Kastrup Airport, copenhagen n drove me all the way to Lund, Sweden which only take 45 minutes. And as i step into my sister's house, i saw bunch of roses was in the doorstep.. and it was my full name in the card, i wonder who will give me these beautiful roses on my first day in sweden. i know nobody but my sis n my bro in law here. i thought it was from a secret admirer of mine here *hahah. LOL* but then my sis were smiling n say it was from Bayu. I asked here, how could she know it and she said that Bayu was calling her to confirmed the address. When i opened the card, he wished me happy birthday with the name that nobody will ever call me that. So, i know it's from him. thanks a lot =)

So, i did my orientation last week. some informative briefing, meeting new international students and some seniors, went to Skane Lan trip *i'm soOo happy during the trip, it was my first trip in sweden!!! =p* and starts yesterday, i already have my lecture classes, which kinda funny bcoz i just attended my convocation ceremony last week and this week i have started going to class again..and yesterday was my first ramadhan in sweden, which take 16 hours to fasting in here during the autumn. so far everything is fine and hopefully it will always be. Alhamdulillah, i am so grateful for everything that Allah gave me.. hope that i will manage a great new life here. amin.. =)

5 Comments:

At September 2, 2008 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Sh Munirah said...

All the best in Sweden Rika =)Hopes everything will be as smooth as it has been here obtaining ur degree.

 
At September 3, 2008 at 5:13 AM , Blogger juventini_belladonna said...

hehe.. yea.. thank u mun..doakan kay..
and now just want to relax while doing my master.. not taking too many credits like what i did in uniten =p

 
At September 11, 2008 at 4:06 AM , Blogger Fazlin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 11, 2008 at 4:09 AM , Blogger Fazlin said...

the flower part is just too sweet. ahahah. good to know everything is going fine with you there :D

i've said this so many time, but still.. nak ckp jugak lagi. huhuu.. good luck rika!! masters with distinction as promised kay!! i will be waiting for the good news. and again.. soooooooo sorry for the super late birthday wish. sumpah fazlin dah ingat kat airport. tapi ntah. lupa terus lepas tu. otw balik baru ingat. hehe. ampunnnn.

 
At September 11, 2008 at 5:19 AM , Blogger juventini_belladonna said...

yeaaa..!! thank you for the support!! it encourages me to do the best somehow..!! =D
tu la..sedih tau faz tak wish.. huhu .. tapi tak pe.. late is better than never :P thank u so much my dearie =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home