a walk to remember

Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy n Sad..two sides of life..

Happiness and Sadness. They come to life back and forth. One after another. Everyone has feel it, everyone experienced both of them. But what about feel both at the same time? I did. Yesterday. When i got 3 sms in my handphone last evening. 2 were from Rima, the other 1 from Munie. Rima told me a shocking news. Aie had accident and he would be operated last night at 10 pm. He hitted by a car while riding Bayu's motorcycle. And the damn driver just ran away without being responsible of what he/she did * i guess it's a he =p* I am kinda worry since he is one of my best friend and he hitted by a car!!! and would be operated!! i replied to rima asked about his condition as well as to some other Indo-uniten to get update bout him. Rima sent me some updates bout him n made my worried disappear a bit since she told me that he didnt faint but his right leg is broken though. It is bad! but he didnt faint. so it's not as bad as i imagine it is.

The other message was from Munie. She told me that her sister delivered a healthy baby boy!!! Both son and mother are in good condition although Kak Idda has to be operated, so it was not a normal delivery. But both are fine, what else can you expect? alhamdulillah.. so happy to know it. munie has 2 nephews now. oww.. that's cool.. i imagine what would i feel if i were her. my nephew or niece will call me "tante rika" *Tante???? sounds soOo old!!!*well.. that's a good news.
After reading the 3 sms, i kept silent for a moment. Think. Do i have to be happy or sad? I got good news as well as bad news. And how come both of them come at the same time?? I mean.. it really was at the same time! Well, i guess i just went through another phase of life or a lesson of life. When i have to adjust my emotions accordingly. well.. for aie, i always pray that you get well soon. lebaran is around the corner my dear! but who can deny the destiny? you get better soon is good enough, maybe it's just test from Allah that you have to take the lesson behind *reminds me of how i fell from my bike 2 weeks ago* and for Munie, congrats! Send my regards to ur parents and to the happy couple, kak ida n bang jijan. well, 2 little boy at home.. that is fantastic!! :D

3 Comments:

At September 26, 2008 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Rima Ramadhany said...

gue ama muni justru kebalikannya... dia ngasih gue good news.. gue ngasi dia bad news... oh life...

 
At September 27, 2008 at 4:33 PM , Blogger juventini_belladonna said...

yea.. gpp lah, kan bukan pengennya lu.. emg lu harus cerita lah ke munie.. dan munie juga harus cerita ke lu.. it's nobody' fault.. =)
thanks for the updates ma.. really appreciate it.. how i wish to be there.. tp ga mungkin lah.. i just can pray for him..

 
At September 28, 2008 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Rima Ramadhany said...

iya babe.. sama2... Alhamdulillah.. this is the least that I can do to make u all know exactly things that happenned..

dun worry so much.. he's gonna be fine... doa kita akan mendekatkan kita pada Aie, meskipun posisi kita jauh... and I'm sure Allah will always hear our prayers.. amiinn.. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home