a walk to remember

Sunday, September 21, 2008

i just...hate it..

i hate it when i think i'm against everybody..
i hate it when i have to use my rational rather than follow my heart..
i hate it when the situation is out of my control..
i hate it when i cant speak my hearts out..
i hate it when i think nobody can understand me..
i hate it when i'm confused and seems like there's no way out..
i hate it when i must make a right-important-unchangeable decision..
i hate it when i should hurt myself..
i hate it when i have to pretend like everything is fine..
i hate it when all i can do is jealous and knowing that i cant do anything to fix my situation..
i hate it when i imagine that i have to let my dreams fade away..
i just.. hate it..when everything seems not right..

3 Comments:

At September 22, 2008 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Sh Munirah said...

Rika my dear..What's wrong?!

 
At September 22, 2008 at 9:29 PM , Blogger duNIA said...

say, kenapa lo?

 
At September 23, 2008 at 5:04 PM , Blogger juventini_belladonna said...

i'm okay..! i'm okay..!! i'm fine.. just need to let out pressure and stress on my head a lil bit.. thank u anyway =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home